This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic feels like it was made for me because there are SO many authors I've only read one book from and really, really need to read more of. Like:
2. E Lockhart. I recently read and LOVED We Were Liars so I'd like to go back and read Lockhart's other books now.
3. Kate Forsyth. As soon as I finished Bitter Greens I immediately wanted to read more of Forsyth's work. Aaaand I still haven't. I do have two of her other books in my TBR though so that's something, right?
4. Courtney Summers. I adored This is Not A Test and have heard great things about Summers' other books.
5. Margo Lanagan. Loved Sea Hearts. You know the rest.
6. Cath Crowley. Graffiti Moon is great and apparently so are Crowley's other books.
7. Jackie Kay. I really liked Kay's memoir Red Dust Road and I'd love to read her fiction. A couple of her books are already in my TBR. I just need to get to them.
8. Libba Bray. When I read Beauty Queens, I vowed to hunt down and read all of Bray's books straight away... and yeah, still haven't.
9. Margaret Atwood. Of her books, I've only read The Handmaid's Tale and I clearly need to read the rest.
10. Wilkie Collins. I've been meaning to read more of Collins' books ever since enjoying The Woman in White a few years ago and it's yet another thing I haven't got around to.
Which authors do you want to read more of?