2. Persuasion by Jane Austen. I love all of Austen's love stories but Captain Wentworth is dreamy and THAT LETTER ungh.
|Oops there goes my ovaries.|
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. This whole series is great, and there's more than one swoon-worthy moment. Dimitri is a stone cold Russian fox.
|This will always be my Dimitri. Sorry movie dude.|
4. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. Such a cute, sweet road trip rom com (with a serious side).
|Yes. This is the Roger in my head. Uh huh.|
5. Dare You To by Katie McGarry. If there's one thing McGarry knows how to write, it's a hot YA romance. Dare You To is my fave in the series.
|I like pretty boys OK.|
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. See above.
7. False Colours by Georgette Heyer. I just finished listening to the audiobook for this and it was so fun and adorable and there was TWIN hotties.
9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman. Three words: As. You. Wish.
10. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris. Eric gets amnesia and cares about nothing but banging Sookie, basically. It's the highlight of the series.
|If you insist.|
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.