|"Am I whimsical yet?"|
2. Road trip. The open road, the endless opportunities, the music, the company, the food... who doesn't love a road trip? Or reading about one, at least.
|I wish I was road tripping right now.|
3. Contemporary. Lately I have been a bit addicted to contemporary fiction. I think it's because of my extended paranormal hangover.
|OK it's not a book but Skins is contemporary. And also giving me a lot of feels right now.|
4. Fairy tale. I love fairy tales in any form - originals, retellings, Disney adaptations...
5. Australia. It's nice to read books set in my home territory.
6. New York. One of the best cities in the world, it naturally makes an awesome setting.
|In New Yoooooooooooork (sorry, had to).|
7. Russia. I've studied Russian history since high school and the place fascinates me. I love to read anything set there, especially during the time periods I'm familiar with.
|Sorry if this guy haunts your dreams tonight.|
8. Summer. Summer goes hand in hand with romance. And holidays. And ice cream. And lens flare cover photos.
|I'm a sucker for the sun.|
9. Classic. Although I haven't read many lately, I love collecting the classics. Especially when they have gorgeous covers.
|A gorgeous guy doesn't hurt either.|
10. Movie adaptation. I love reading books before watching their movie adaptations, and it's often the movie coming out that gives me the kick up the butt to actually pick up the book.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.