These are the books I want to read, mainly because I feel like I should, but man, they look like so long/hard/a helluva lot of effort...
1. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
2. Crime and Punishment by Fyoder Dostoyevsky.
3. Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
4. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
5. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.
6. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
7. Ulysses by James Joyce.
8. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
9. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
10. The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan.
Have you read any of these? Tell my which ones I should man up and read!