Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Link Dump: Sexy Books, The Golden Girls and Cute Animals


-This list made me realise how many great library scenes there are in movies.

-I love this photo series from the Real Fauxtographer of scenes from YA books.

-Flavorwire has compiled their top 10 sexiest books of all time. I haven't read any!

-This is a lovely story about how Anne of Green Gables change done woman's life. 

-Which Game of Thrones house do you belong to? Apparently, I'm a Tully. It could be worse.

-Check out the trailer for the award-winning adaptation of Craig Silvey's The Amber Amulet. I can't wait to see it!

-This pretty much sums up my feelings about the last season of Downton Abbey (warning: spoilers!).

-I adore these pop culture-inspired illustrations.

-The perils of live TV: bad for the reporters, hilarious for the rest of us.

-Buzzfeed has compiled a list of the greatest musical moments on The Golden Girls, and it's amazing. But they missed out on the genius, 'Miami is niiiiiiiiice'.

-When your Sims game gets bugs, it can be pretty annoying. But it's pretty damn funny in screen shots.


YouTube Clip of the Week

3 comments:

  1. I just recently also discovered the Real Fauxtographer and her posts are AH-MAZING! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Tyler's drawings-she adores Parks and Rec and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her Anna pic too!

    I scored House Stark. Is that good/bad?

    ReplyDelete