Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Link Dump: Mad Hatters, Fairy Tales and Ryan Gosling


This real-life Mad Hatter's tea party looks crazy fun. Hats! Stilts! Masks! Facepaint! TEA!

The Real Housewives of Westeros. YES.

A possible Twilight TV series? NO!

This is what would happen if fairy tale characters lived now... and were 20-something. Hilarious.

This girl has some of the most amazing (if completely impractical) pop culture-inspired nail art I've ever seen. I can't even pick a fave, there are so many brilliant pieces here.

If you would like the illusion of horror movies destroyed, look at these behind-the-scenes pictures from iconic films. Most are hilarious but some are mind blowing - namely, Gizmo from Gremlins is actually a giant.

Ryan Gosling had swag even at age 12, wearing a denim shirt and pronouncing his words like "oot" and "aboot". 

That sound you hear is me drooling all over my keyboard thanks to these cake batter ice cream sandwiches.

YouTube Clip Of The Week
Every time I think Tom Hanks can't possibly get any more awesome - he does. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over those sandwiches and wishing I could go to that tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Alice in Wonderland so I loved those Mad Hatter tea party photos! I also just discovered the fairy tale site the other day--hilarious! Great post! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete