Monday 5 December 2011

November in Review

Image via We Heart It

I've put off writing this post because I'm kind of in denial that November is over already. The year has gone terrifyingly fast for me. I'm normally really excited for Christmas, and always put the tree up on December 1. But this year I'm just So. Not. Ready. I think time has gone even faster for me lately because I've been crazy-busy. With six months to go 'til my wedding, it's crunch time in the planning stage and I need to get my shite together. I still have to book in most things... but I have got the most important - my wedding dress, of course! That was the definitely the highlight of my month. I also just bought the bridesmaid's dresses yesterday, so I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. But all this has meant I haven't had much time for blogging or reading, unfortunately. Here's what I did manage to do...

I read and reviewed...
I swooned over...
    I featured reading icons...
    I listed my top five...
    Other fun stuff: I shared my thoughts on The Hunger Games trailer and Breaking Dawn: Part 1; discovered some Twilight-related buys; played with Cubee Craft and giggled at Take a Weird Break.

    How was your November? Feel free to share links - I haven't had times to visit as many blogs as I usually do and want to catch up!

      3 comments:

      1. Ooo, I know how busy it gets with trying to plan a wedding. It's so stressful! Good luck!

        ReplyDelete
      2. It's been a busy month for you! :) I've read and your review of The Girl with a Dragon Tatoo :) Great job this month, girl!
        Evie

        ReplyDelete
      3. I loved your VC Andrews' boys post! It was creepy cool.

        ReplyDelete