Monday 22 August 2011

Mag Monday: Alexander Skarsgard Covers All The Things

ASkars sure has been getting around lately (I, for one, am not complaining).


First up he's sitting pretty on the cover of GQ Style Germany. I don't understand a word, but somehow that doesn't matter...


Next he's looking like the BAMF he is on BlackBook.


Finally, he's asking me to come play with him on the cover of Wonderland (seriously - me, specifically).


Related: Anybody seen the trailer for Straw Dogs? It looks super creepy, but I may have to watch it just for this:

8 comments:

  1. yumm :)I like the last cover the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I can never get enough of A Skarsgard. I am a HUGE horror/suspense film junkie and I have seen the trailer for Straw Dogs --- it looks amazingly creepy! I can't wait to see it!

    www.cositabella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that first cover...don't understand it either but it really doesn't matter when he looks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT DAMN!

    Just what I needed this Monday morning... a heart attack!

    Thanks, Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks for sharing ;)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just stay here on this post for a week?

    *drool*

    'nuff said... ;)

    ReplyDelete