Friday 15 July 2011

Bookish Buys: Harry Potter Edition

As you can imagine, with the massive fandom out there for Harry Potter, there's a ridonkulous amount (and variety) of merchandise available. Here's some that bewitched me (sorry, had to go there)...

Matryoshka set from Art Matryoshka



Cross-stitch pattern from Wee Little Stitches


Set of five cards (with awesome statements like "I love you like Dobby loves socks", "I love you like Hermione loves books" and "I love you like Dumbledore loves Grindelwald") from Marsupial Menagerie


Owl Post stationery from Celeste Frittata


Lightning necklace from The Luxe Garden



Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from Jelly Belly (Try at your own risk - I actually got a vomit-flavoured one. And guess what it tasted like!)


Owl Post necklace from Wolfbird Studios


Butter Beer scented candle from Sugar Sugar Scrub


Dobby cuff links from Crimson King (They've kinda got that so-ugly-they're-cute thing going on, no?)

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! That's pretty awesome. I think I want a Harry Potter cross-stitch. ;)
    Courtney
    Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the owl post necklace...and I agree with the cufflinks. So ugly they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think they couldn't have possibly thought of everything, I'm proven wrong. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owl post stationary! I must check that one out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cool!
    I've always been curious what butter beer would taste like, so i think i would give the candle a go and the dobby cufflinks are adorable. I am in love with Dobby.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. +JMJ+

    Anyone else love that Hagrid is the smallest figure in the Matryoskha set? LOL!

    ReplyDelete