Thursday 2 June 2011

Bookish Fun: Two Things I Am Ridiculously Excited About

1. Breaking Dawn Part 1
I'll admit it: I freaking love Edward Cullen. Yep, I'm one of those girls. Sure, he's all stalkery, broody and sparkly, but goshdarnit I love the guy. It's not that I don't have issues with him. And I have many more issues with Bella and even more with Breaking Dawn. Man, do I hate Breaking Dawn. HATE it. But I've still read it three times. And I still let out a squeal when I watched this:


2. Season Four of True Blood
As much as I love Edward, I love Eric Northman about a hundred times more. He is one beautiful vamp. And I love, love, love, True Blood - it's one of my fave shows. So to say I'm excited for season four to start is a bit of an understatement. Especially because book four, which this season will be partially based on, is my favourite book in the series. The Eric/Sookie storyline is so much fun. I hope the show does it justice - I have a feeling it will:

3 comments:

  1. I really need to watch True Blood! So many people are loving this show lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! Most people either LOVE it or it's really not their thing. I'm totally addicted!

    ReplyDelete